PRESENTED BY SAM OSBISTON
What does your client want from you?
Do you really understand them?
How do you get to know them? How do they get to know you?
Have you got the right touch point to draw your ideal customer to your brand at the right time in the right way at every step of the customer journey?
Are you saying the right thing at the right time?
Customer Journey mapping helps you understand “the bigger picture” of the customer experience. It reveals opportunities to satisfy customer pain points, eliminates points of potential disconnection, and ultimately allows you to serve your customer in a way that is guided by their preferences.
This interactive 5-hour workshop combines the theory, psychology, technology and skills required to guide you through the process of planning your own customer journey - the authentic way to channel sales into your business without the annoyances of “in you face” pop ups and valueless opt-ins. We will review all touch points from BEFORE the customer is aware of the service to AFTER they leave - if they ever do!
Bottom line – you CAN create a non-icky sales funnel that focuses on establishing trust with your customers through providing high-value content, products and services with excellent customer service AND a delightful experience.
This is for you if you want to:
- Build brand exposure and serve your audience in a bigger way.
- Understand and optimize your customer experiences.
- Learn how to create a “nice friendly sales funnel”.
- Differentiate your brand by exposing new opportunities to provide additional value to your customers.
“ Sam effortlessly brings her feelings and thoughts to life through her writing, creative workshops and the wonderful online magazine Catching Life. Sam is an absolute joy to work with bringing creative ideas as well as business and marketing acumen to the table. I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a creative writer and/or public speaker to add depth and meaning to their publication/event to get in touch with Sam.”
You will –
- Understand Your Customers' Experience Process
- Design a holistic and integrated user experience around the client needs
- Create seamless transitions and consistent messaging between touchpoints
- Practically plan a customer journey and product cycle from engagement, to opt-in, to high end product or service purchase.
“I can highly recommend Samantha for her people skills and her talent for creating order out of complexity”.
Content will include, but is not limited to:
- What, Why and Who of Sales Funnels
- The power of storytelling in the visual format
- The customers’ experience and how this informs customer service.
- Elements of a customer journey map
- Walking in the customer’s shoes (touch point identification)
- Content that attracts your customer and how to share it.
- Steps in constructing the journey – read magnet - lead magnet - intro offer - core offer.
- Constructing your customer journey map
- How to feed your sales funnel
“Sam has installed some great habits into my business that are now there for life and do them automatically without even thinking about it now. Great to work with, always available and a good planner”.
Sam Osbiston is a Creative Non-Fiction writer, Co-Author of Women of Spirit and Founding Editor of Catching Life Magazine, a platform for mindful misfits to share their everyday stories and make a positive impact in the world.
In addition to her storytelling prowess Sam has 7 years of experience creating successful systems with clients. She magically marries technology with storytelling to provide you with the knowledge to apply this productive and highly engaging marketing tool to your business.