We will explore the art of public speaking and presentation, covering all aspects and the skills required to plan and structure your presentation for strategic impact whilst delivering it with confident, authentic style.
Being able to stand up and speak confidently to an audience is an essential life skill. We all want to be memorable for the right reasons, but know that public speaking in front of audience can be daunting – no matter how big or small the audience is.
This interactive and practical Presentation Skills workshop helps you prepare your message, speech or story and get it ready for the challenge of delivering it to others, with sophistication and style.,
Excellent presentation skills give you a platform to demonstrate your sales skills, leadership qualities, communication skills, influencing abilities and promotion potential. I want to teach you the skills and techniques that will give you both the confidence and competence to enjoy making presentations in all situations.
I will give you action points to sharpen your image; reduce nerves; allow you to appear both confident and competent and increase your credibility in the eyes of colleagues and clients.
Content will include:
- How to prepare: techniques, tips and tricks
- Assessing your audience, their interests and motivation.
- Engaging and holding your audience.
- Creating a dynamic presentation.
- Improvise and think on your feet
- The art of persuasion - the benefits you give your audience.
- Handling nerves.
- Speak with confidence, clarity and personality
- Preparation and use of visual aids.
- Handling questions strategically.
- Presentation practice and feedback.
Whether you've already tried your hand at a little presenting or have never stood up and given it your best shot this Presentation Skills workshop will equip you with the confidence and skills to shine like a seasoned presenter. Unlockng your public speaking potential!